Ángel De Brito revealed his private talk with Horacio Cabak after announcing their scandalous separation

Ángel De Brito was the one who gave the scoop yesterday, Monday, of the separation of Horacio Cabak to whom the wife would have discovered a series of infidelities, and caused a huge media uproar.

The news presented by the driver of Morning angels (El Trece, at 9.30 a.m.) caused a huge surprise in the artistic world since Cabak, 51, and his wife Verónica Soldato had been together for 27 years and have three children in common: Ian, 18, and twins Chloé and Alan. , of 15.

After the revelation that De Brito admitted to having learned through a message from Verónica Soldato herself, Cabak had no chance other than go out to talk about it in Polémica en el bar (America, at 20), the cycle where he works.

The model, host and panelist, who has just been discharged after long days of hospitalization by Covid, said in that program: “I am of the idea that these situations are resolved far from the media.”

“It is likely that there are people who do not believe what I am going through. I am sorry that my family is not having a good time. And I will not talk about it anymore,” he added yesterday, on his return to the cycle after having overcome the Covid.

Horacio Cabak: “I’m sorry that my family is not having a good time. And I’m not going to talk about it anymore.” Capture TV

Private chat between De Brito and Cabak

The matter, of course, was not there. Today, Tuesday, in Morning angels, Ángel De Brito revealed the private conversation he had with Cabak after giving the scoop on their separation.

And not only for having informed that Cabak and his wife are no longer together but for having revealed that she threw him out of the shared home after having discovered alleged infidelities on his part.

“Horacio called me yesterday afternoon,” Angel revealed. We have known each other for twenty years. I hadn’t seen yesterday’s show. He was on the radio, but he told me that he had seen what the portals were telling. “

De Brito recounted Cabak's reaction after he announced their scandalous separation. Capture Tv.

De Brito recounted Cabak’s reaction after he announced their scandalous separation. Capture Tv.

“(Cabak) did not make any clarification or criticism of what we had said, nor did he deny me anything. He did not try to go there,” said De Brito.

For more detail, the driver of THE M He added: “(Horacio Cabak) asked me if I had spoken with Verónica (Soldato, his ex-wife and mother of his children) and what I had told him.”

“I told him the same thing I said on the air, I didn’t tell him all the conversation I had with his ex-wife,” De Brito stressed.

“He never denied me anything and repeated the same thing he said in Controversy at the bar, who believed that this would affect his family and his children, obviously, and the level of exposure”, He added.

“I, Cabak’s wife, I do not know, I never saw her in my life,” said the journalist and driver. He (Horacio Cabak) did not try to stop me, or anything like that, “he said. And he warned: “I have two hundred audios, but I’m not going to pass them.”

ACE

.
#Ángel #Brito #revealed #private #talk #Horacio #Cabak #announcing #scandalous #separation



source https://pledgetimes.com/angel-de-brito-revealed-his-private-talk-with-horacio-cabak-after-announcing-their-scandalous-separation/