From Marley’s ‘bañero’ to avocado seller in Chile: the new life of Leandro Penna

Although he defines himself as “enterprising” and “restless”, the life of Leandro penna in Chile gave an unexpected turn even for the Cordovan model himself, who traveled with expectations of succeeding on television.

In Argentina he rose to fame as Marley’s “bañero” on The infernal wall. It also occupied an important space in the media such as “The young boyfriend of British media Katie Price”, but for a while there is hardly any news of him.

Until last year, when he surprised from Chilean television as one of the participants of the Dancing for a Dream conducted by Martin Cárcamo, the “Tinelli trasandino”. Before he had had a fleeting passage through a reality show, but without much luck.

Leandro Penna told in Must See about his new activity: he sells avocados in Chile. Capture TV

The point is that the Dancing in Chile it was suspended shortly after starting As a result of the coronavirus, in the midst of a scandal and intersecting complaints between producers, dancers, viewers and members of the justice system, since there were several infections in the midst of dubious protocols.

However, Leandro Penna managed to reinvent himself and, far from being depressed by an important frustrated project, he changed course and became a successful businessman: sells thousands of kilos of avocado per week and he started a business in which he has employees working for him.

“Today I am selling 150 thousand kilos per week, I am touched by the wand. I had a restaurant in Chile that I had to close, I was setting up a hamburger joint but now I’m selling avocados to big restaurants and sushi places. I have 7 trucks of my own and 25 employees“He finished.

On a note to the show Must see (El Nueve, Monday through Friday at 4 p.m.), Penna gave details of her new endeavor. “When I was summoned for the Dancing I told them that I did not know how to dance and that I was going to be eliminated among the first, but that I was going to fulfill my dream“.

Leandro Penna sells thousands of kilos of avocado per week. Instagram

Leandro Penna sells thousands of kilos of avocado per week. Instagram

“I started with this avocado for a businessman friend. When the program was lifted I spoke with him to help me fulfill my dream and he donated me a container. They sell avocados for supermarkets and after the program I was related to them“.

“At the time, as I was stopped by the pandemic, they suggested that I sell something with them. I love that and I started selling a hundred kilos a week. Since then I have not stopped, “he revealed to the enthusiasm of José María Listorti and Denise Dumas.

DR

Look also
El Pepo spoke of his drug addiction: "El Barba gives the worst battles to the best soldiers"
An armchair, cookies and bleach: new and unusual redemption requests came to light that would be from Vicky Xipolitakis

.
#Marleys #bañero #avocado #seller #Chile #life #Leandro #Penna



source https://pledgetimes.com/from-marleys-banero-to-avocado-seller-in-chile-the-new-life-of-leandro-penna/